Skip to main content

Featured

Wonderful New Zealand Sheep Farm, The Largest and Most Successful Ram Breeding Operation in NZ MAG ASEEL

fiber is harvested by skilled shearers and then classified for quality merino wool is processed by two methods long uniform walls go through worsted processing whereas shorter walls go through woolen processing processing starts with scouring in hot water and detergent to wash away dirt and collect lanolin which is a natural byproduct used in cosmetics after drying merino wool goes through a process known as carding carding opens up the wool fiber staple ready for further processing at the end of carding the wall can be split into slobbings for wool and spinning or formed into a sliver for worse than processing the worsted sliver is gild by pulling it through metal teeth to align the fibers and make them ready for combing where the sliver is pulled through a fine-tooth comb leaving short fibers and any contamination behind ensuring both high quality and purity the longer fibers are formed into a second sliver known as top which is reduced in thickness by drawing into a fine worsted r...

Feeding chickens - Design of a 500 duck coop - Chicken farm.MAG ASEEL

Feeding chickens - Design of a 500 duck coop Hello everyone watching the video I raise 1000 chickens in this chicken coop. Today the chickens are 68 days old. On average, a chicken weighs about 1.5 kg/chicken. I let the chickens out to play in the yard. Except on rainy days, I feed them in the coop. I only feed the chickens once a day in the afternoon. I also raise 1000 big-legged hybrid chickens in this chicken coop. today the chicken is 94 days old This flock of chickens is a success for me, they are very uniform and beautiful. I will start selling this flock in about 15 days. The current price of chicken is 3 dollars/1kg. I raise 1000 small-legged native chickens in this chicken coop. This is a very beautiful breed of chicken but it is a bit small in weight. I sold about 300 chickens/1000 chickens I sell chicken for $3.75/kg Some of the hens here have started laying eggs. The main food of this chicken is currently mainly corn and soaked rice. This chicken coop measures 5m x 3m. I have raised 1500 chickens here for 13 days. Today I will move them to a larger chicken coop and raise them until they are sold out. It's summer now so I don't need to add too much husk. I give the chicken fever reducer to reduce stress after transportation. My chicken coop has 1000 chickens and they are 37 days old today. Because it's been raining here lately, I let the chickens out in the garden to play today. From today I will feed and water the chickens in the garden. The corn I planted to treat the soil was high. This is the new cage I built to raise ducks. I have raised a flock of 300 ducks here. Today I will repair this cage to raise 500 ducks here. It's going to rain, I need to cover the engine. These wild plants are the bamboo rat's favorite food. I planted them a few months ago. These bamboo rats cost around $120 to $140 each. I am practicing breeding to gain experience. it's going to rain heavily This is the dog I trained to chase chickens. Thank you for watching my video, see you in my next video guys must visit to my youtube channel MAG ASEEL

Comments