Skip to main content

Featured

Wonderful New Zealand Sheep Farm, The Largest and Most Successful Ram Breeding Operation in NZ MAG ASEEL

fiber is harvested by skilled shearers and then classified for quality merino wool is processed by two methods long uniform walls go through worsted processing whereas shorter walls go through woolen processing processing starts with scouring in hot water and detergent to wash away dirt and collect lanolin which is a natural byproduct used in cosmetics after drying merino wool goes through a process known as carding carding opens up the wool fiber staple ready for further processing at the end of carding the wall can be split into slobbings for wool and spinning or formed into a sliver for worse than processing the worsted sliver is gild by pulling it through metal teeth to align the fibers and make them ready for combing where the sliver is pulled through a fine-tooth comb leaving short fibers and any contamination behind ensuring both high quality and purity the longer fibers are formed into a second sliver known as top which is reduced in thickness by drawing into a fine worsted r...

How to grow sprouted rice as chicken feed at home_chicken farm MAG ASEEL

Hello everyone, you are watching my video. Today I will show you how to grow hydroponic rice to make chicken food at home. By doing this, the chickens eat very well and easily absorb the nutrients in the rice. First, soak the rice in clean water. Let water cover the rice.
Soak rice under water for 24 hours. Then we take it out and keep it in a dry place. Every day we water the rice at least once. If you have time, you can water it 2 to 3 times. After 2 days the rice sprouted. If the sun is strong, take the time to water it a lot. At this stage, rice needs high humidity for it to grow quickly. after 3 days. The rice grain has grown roots. And this is a picture of rice seeds on day 4. Now we can feed the chickens. twice as much as before sprouting. I will clean up the chicken's playground before feeding. If you don't feed the rice to the chickens, the chickens will scratch the ground and get stuck in chicken feces. My flock of chickens is 112 days old. I have now switched to feeding organic food. for delicious meat quality. In about a week, I will transport these chickens to the city to sell. I now only feed this flock of chickens once a day. At this stage, chickens grow very slowly, so we only feed them to maintain weight. as well as save costs in livestock farming. The chickens have eaten all the grass in the garden, the food now is mainly corn, rice, bananas and fish meal. On my farm, 1000 chickens cost about 120 million VND for food. about 5000 dollars. I will clean up this trash and fertilize it for fruit trees. This farm is mainly me as the main laborer. On busy days, my wife and mother will take care of the chickens instead. Now I will start feeding the chickens. I will divide the troughs and then divide the food. When the chickens finish eating, I will clean the trough and put it away to prevent the chickens from dirtying the trough. I will weigh the chicken. These chickens are very fast and difficult to catch, I have to use specialized tools to catch them. The rooster weighs nearly 3kg. The hen weighs a little more than 2kg. These chickens are so beautiful. I'll go catch a beehive haha. and this is the result haha. Thank you for watching my video. If you find the content I share useful, please give me a like. I use Google translate. If there's anything you don't understand, you can leave a comment to answer your questions.

Comments