Skip to main content

Featured

Wonderful New Zealand Sheep Farm, The Largest and Most Successful Ram Breeding Operation in NZ MAG ASEEL

fiber is harvested by skilled shearers and then classified for quality merino wool is processed by two methods long uniform walls go through worsted processing whereas shorter walls go through woolen processing processing starts with scouring in hot water and detergent to wash away dirt and collect lanolin which is a natural byproduct used in cosmetics after drying merino wool goes through a process known as carding carding opens up the wool fiber staple ready for further processing at the end of carding the wall can be split into slobbings for wool and spinning or formed into a sliver for worse than processing the worsted sliver is gild by pulling it through metal teeth to align the fibers and make them ready for combing where the sliver is pulled through a fine-tooth comb leaving short fibers and any contamination behind ensuring both high quality and purity the longer fibers are formed into a second sliver known as top which is reduced in thickness by drawing into a fine worsted r...

How to raise chickens for beginners - Daily work on the farm.MAG ASEEL

How to raise chickens for beginners - daily work on the farm Welcome to my next video This flock of chickens is 12 days old today This chicken coop has dimensions of 12 meters by 9 meters. I am raising 1000 hens in this coop The chickens have grown so today I will let them out of the coop so they can move around freely. I bought rice husks as bedding here for $0.50 a bag In the summer, we should not use a lot of bedding. If we use a lot of chickens, they will get hot and easily get asthma. I currently give 1,000 12-day-old chickens 20kg of food a day and divide it into 2 meals. I let my chickens drink 36 liters of water a day divided into 2 times. In hot weather, I supplemented vitamin C to reduce fever in chickens. This is a big-legged hybrid chicken breed that I often raise because it brings high profit value The father chicken is Vietnamese DONG TAO chicken combined with Chinese LUONG PHUONG chicken. In this chicken coop, I raise 1,000 native chickens. Today I will release them into this area to play. I usually release native chicken breeds into the garden later than hybrid chickens. From today I will feed and water the chickens in the garden. Only on rainy days when I can't let the chickens out into the garden do I feed the chickens inside the coop. I give 1,000 45-day-old chickens 1 day 50kg of food I went to check the snake trap. I set 2 traps in this area and hit a cobra. I use toads as snake bait. The water pipe for chickens to drink yesterday slipped, leaving a corner of the coop wet Ducks destroyed my family's rice crop In this area, I raise 300 free-range ducks I have been selling ducks since they were 50 days old. I sell ducks for 2.1 USD/1kg and have sold about 200 ducks I started feeding the ducks rice and corn when they were 45 days old Because my ducks roam free and eat corn and grain, the price I sell for ducks is 0.5 USD/1kg higher than other farms. Corn and rice soaked in water are easier for ducks to digest and are very fatty. These corn plants are starting to age and can be harvested. I planted cassava intercropped with corn to increase efficiency Corn kernels and corn stalks I use as food for bamboo rats. Corn leaves I will feed to chickens. I am preparing food for a flock of 1,000 150-day-old chickens. This meal includes: 50kg of corn, 25kg of industrial chicken bran, 1 liter of probiotics and corn plantain leaves. Cost is about $26/meal If used entirely with industrial feed, it will cost about $48 This flock of chickens has 1500 chickens, I sold about 500 chickens for 3.74 USD/1kg. This hen weighs 2.7kg male chicken weighs 3.6kg Some hens started laying eggs In this chicken coop, I raise 1,000 small-legged hybrid chickens Today they are 85 days old If any chicken in the flock is not running, it means it is sick and I will separate it to check. This is a way to check the health of each individual chicken when raising large numbers, not everyone tells you. I have castrated the roosters here The price of castrated roosters in my locality is very high, about 7 to 9 dollars/1kg I just sold all the chickens in this chicken coop. Today I started disinfecting it I use lime water to water the barn floor The sterilization process will last at least 1 week to be able to continue raising a new batch of chickens I made a hand pump to water lime water Thank you for watching my video. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I will answer your questions.

Comments